Descriptions for Greyscale Gorilla – Gorillla Grade LUTs
Name: Greyscale Gorilla – Gorillla Grade LUTs
Web Site: http://greyscalegorilla.com/downloads/gorillla-grade-luts/
Greyscalegorilla is proud to present Gorilla Grade LUTs, a set of 100 different cinematic color grades that you can easily apply to your footage or 3d renders. You can load these LUT files into many leading digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Nuke, Fusion, and much more. Gorilla Grade LUTs can quickly and easily color grade your 3D renders, motion design, live action, or even photos.
In case you were wondering, LUT stands for Look Up Table. LUTS have been used to color grade films for decades. Frequently, these files were used in film conversion but now, these LUT files can be used to color grade your footage/renders and give your work a cinematic touch.
Gorilla Grade LUTs are compatible with:
- Foundry Nuke 8 and above
- Black Magic Design Fusion 7 and above
- Davinci Resolve 9 and Later
- Adobe Speedgrade CC 2015 and Later
- Adobe After Effects CC 2015 and Later
- Adobe Premiere CC 2015 and Later
- Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 and Later
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 and Later
- Avid 8.8 and Later
- Final Cut Pro X
- Any software that accepts 3D LUTs
All of the Gorilla Grade LUTs are 3D LUTs in .cube, .3DL, and .look formats and are sRGB Look LUTs. They are not created to work in LOG.